This informative guide covers steps to make a Flower Pot in Minecraft and the way to put flowers inside them on any platform.
How you can Craft a Flower Pot in Minecraft
Before you create a Flower Pot, you’ll need a Crafting Table, a Furnace, and also the necessary materials.
- Create a Crafting Table. Add Planks of the identical kind of wood to every box from the 2X2 crafting grid. Any kind of wood is going to do (Oak Wood, Jungle Wood, etc.).
- Put the Crafting Table on the floor and open it up to gain access to the 3X3 crafting grid. The way you do that depends upon your platform:
- PC: Right-click
- Mobile: Single-tap
- Xbox: Press LT
- Ps: Press L2
- Nintendo: Press ZL
- Craft a Furnace. Put 8 Cobblestones or Blackstones within the outer boxes from the 3X3 crafting grid (leave the middle box empty).
- Put the Furnace on the floor and communicate with it to spread out the smelting menu.
- Place a fuel source (e.g. Coal or Wood) towards the bottom box around the left side from the Furnace menu.
- Put Clay within the top box around the left side from the Furnace menu.
- Wait for a progress bar to fill, adding the Brick for your inventory. Repeat til you have 3 Bricks.
- Craft your Flower Pot. Return to your Crafting Table and give a Brick in the foremost and third boxes within the first row. Within the second row, give a Brick in the centre box.
Minecraft Flower Pot Recipe
After you have a Crafting Table, you simply need the next to create a Flower Pot:
- 3 Bricks
What Else Could You Use a Flower Pot?
Use Flower Containers to carry flowers along with other plants. Put the Flower Pot on the floor, then put the plant on the top from it. Plants are purely decorative. Use then to brighten your home or village.
Was this site useful?