If you are fed up with the very common MS Outlook [pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f] error, don’t worry. Keep calm and follow the below guide to get rid of this annoying error.
Microsoft Outlook is one of the most popular email management systems that comes with the MS Office suite and is also available as a standalone desktop and web application. This email management system is widely used by individuals and organizations around the world and is known for its ability to provide a seamless communication experience.
MS Outlook is comprehensive software that adds new features with each update. You may get an error code like [pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f] and you may not be able to use the MS Outlook service.
So if you are facing the above error, then you are at the right place. [pii_email_11fe1b3b7dac37a081f] To find the best solution for MS Outlook error, skip everything else and follow the guide till the end.
What is [pii_email_11fe1b3b7dac37a081f]
[pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f] There is an regular MS Outlook error that makes your app completely useless. This error is one of the most complex errors for Outlook and will prevent you from using this application on your system.
The reason for this error [pii_email_11fe1b3b7dac37a081f] is explained in detail below. There is no specific reason why this error can occur. For now, you need to understand that this error is completely solvable. There are several solutions for this error. There are some great workarounds you can use to resolve this error.
Why does [pii_email_11fe1b3b7dac37a081f] happen?
Before getting into the solution of this error, you must first understand why this error occurs on your system. If you know the cause of the problem, then you can proceed to the solution in a better way.
- The main reason for this error is incomplete installation. This means that if the installation is done online, the app will be corrupted as the entire app file will not be downloaded from the server.
- This error can also occur if there is a compatibility issue between the software and the OS or PC components. This can also happen while updating MS Office Suite.
- If you are facing [pii_email_11fe1b3b7dac37a081f] error code, it is probably one of these reasons.
- However, for whatever reason, this error renders the app completely unusable. It crashes and I can’t even access the main page, let alone use it to send and receive emails.
- Below are the top easy solutions to get rid of MS Outlook error [pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f] that you can go for in 2021.
How to fix [pii_email_11fe1b3b7dac37a081f]
- Clear cache and cookies
- Often, this error is caused by a minor software issue that can be resolved by clearing the cache and cookies. Clearing the cache updates the system and removes software packets that are causing the error.
- It works in most cases. Still, if the error persists, then the problem is probably much bigger than the cache issue. In such a situation, there is a need to take more stringent measures.
Uninstall / reinstall the app
If the first method doesn’t work, try deleting the app and reinstalling it on your PC.
We recommend that you do this because you will receive an error if the software installation is incomplete. You will have to remove this version of the app from your PC and reinstall it from the official website.
- Go to Search and Type Control Panel
- From there find the Apps & Programs option
- Select Remove/Uninstall option for the app
- From there, you need to look for MS Outlook app
- Right click on it to uninstall
- After that go to the official website of Microsoft Office and download the app from there.
- When the installation is complete, you are ready to go.
Update old version
- One of the main reasons for this error is when there is a version conflict between MS Outlook and your Windows operating system.
- So, to avoid [pii_email_11fe1b3b7dac37a081f], make sure that both Windows and MS Outlook are running the latest versions. You can download the latest version from the official website or use the option to check for window updates.
- If the problem persists, then proceed to the next step.
Use MS Outlook Web App
If you’ve tried all the solutions and still can’t get rid of this error, we recommend using a web app. You can go online to visit the Microsoft Outlook website and use the web app instead of the desktop version.
In a web app
- no installation required
- You need to sign in with your MS Office credentials
- App is available 24/7 in whole week
- Requires web browser and active internet connection
Ask an Expert for Help
As mentioned earlier, the MS Outlook [pii_email_11fe1b3b7dac37a081f] error code is one of the worst types of Outlook errors you’ve ever encountered. If you cannot get rid of this error yourself, it is a good idea to consult a professional IT specialist. You can give them a description of the problem, they can help you by liking this error.
That was all about [pii_email_11fe1b3b7dac37a081f] These are the best solutions to resolve MS Outlook error codes. These methods have proven results and we are confident that they will work for you.