There are plenty of error codes that may arise when a user accesses the Microsoft Outlook application. If your bread and butter rely on the Outlook application, and you’re facing the [pii_email_f4cea690933c501337c1] error, then this article is completely relevant for you. Let’s discuss the methods and the related hacks that help you solve the [pii_email_f4cea690933c501337c1] error –
Verify all the SMTP email addresses in the contact list
The corruption of one SMTP address meanes your Outlook application is incorrectly formed. You can only resolve this issue by elevating the server time-out setting in the Outlook email application. To elevate the server time-out setting, you can use one of the following methods which are appropriate for the Outlook version that you’ve installed. All you need to do is –
- Launch the Outlook application. Go to the File menu, and then click the Info tab
- Click on the Account Settings, and then select the Account Settings from the list
- Click to choose the POP3 account, and then click on the Change button
- Click on the More Settings button, and then click on the Advanced tab
- Gradually elevate the server time-out settings until the issue is resolved
Configure the Firewall application that enables Outlook to access the internet
Configuration to the firewall means making your system more vulnerable to the attack by the malicious spamware and viruses. Though this hack to resolve the [pii_email_f4cea690933c501337c1] error is not recommendable but you can execute this workaround at your own discretion. Users need to be aware of the malicious risk while completing this resolution
Configure your firewall application to access the following files on the internet –
Select port 25 for the outbound access and port 110 for inbound access. In order to configure this, you can also reach out to your ISP or system administrator
Launch Outlook in the Safe Mode
To launch Outlook in the safe mode, follow these steps for the appropriate system that you’ve installed. This resolution is only applicable in Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, or Windows Vista. To resolve [pii_email_f4cea690933c501337c1] error, all you need to do is –
- Click on the windows icon and navigate to the search box in the taskbar. In Windows 8.1 or Windows 8, swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. Or, if you are using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, and then click Search. In Windows 7 or Windows Vista, click Start.
- Type Outlook.exe/Safe in the required filed i.e in the taskbar’s search box
- Press Enter to proceed
Clear Caches and Cookies
To clear the whole auto-complete cache, do the following –
- In the Outlook main window, click on the File menu
- From the File menu, click on the Options button
- Click on the Mail tab, and scroll to the Send Message section
- Click on the Empty Auto-complete List button
- A confirmation box will appear, click Yes.
A cache and cookies would be automatically erased and that’s how you fix the [pii_email_f4cea690933c501337c1] error.
Uninstall and then re-install the Outlook application
To fix the [pii_email_f4cea690933c501337c1] error, the last resort is to uninstall the Outlook application. Remove all the cached and cookies data in your system and them re-launch the latest version of the Outlook application.
By using the above methods you can solve the [pii_email_f4cea690933c501337c1] error as well help you provide the best solution that helps you fix the Outlook application. We will guide you or our readers will help you get rid of this error on permanent. You must need to know other Outlook errors too. So if you have other errors then also let us know in the comment section so we will also write the guide on them for a solution.