This short article explains ways to use the Tp (teleport) command in Minecraft for those platforms including Home windows PC, PS4, and Xbox One. You will find several examples in the finish of the piece.
Ways to use the Minecraft Teleport Command
Using the Tp command in Minecraft, you are able to teleport anybody or anything anywhere. If you are playing the Java version, you may also teleport between your Overworld and also the Nether.
Make use of the Tp cheat exactly the same way you utilize every other Minecraft cheat:
- Enable cheats inside your world’s settings.
- Open the chat window. The way you do that depends upon which platform you are using:
- PC: Press the T key.
- Mobile: Tap the Chat icon towards the top of the screen.
- Xbox: Press Directly on the D-Pad.
- Ps: Press Directly on the D-Pad.
- Nintendo Switch: Press Directly on the D-Pad.
- Go into the Tp command.
- Should you joined the command properly, you will get a confirmation message and become teleported towards the indicated location.
How Coordinates Operate in Minecraft
Whenever you enter coordinates in Minecraft, you have to provide three variables: X, Y, and Z:
- X: The X coordinate represents longitude. Because the player moves east, the need for X increases. Because the player moves west, the need for X decreases.
- Y: The Y coordinate represents elevation. Because the player rises, the need for Y increases. Because the player moves lower, the need for Y decreases.
- Z: The Z coordinate represents latitude. Because the player moves south, the need for Z increases. Because the player moves north, the need for Z decreases.
One unit represents one block. Ocean level for that overworld is 64Y, and also the lava “sea” level is 11Y. Within the Nether, the lava “sea” level is 31Y.
To show your present coordinates within the Java Edition, press Fn F3 (or Alt Fn F3). In Foundation Edition, enable Show Coordinates on the planet settings.
How you can Teleport to Coordinates in Minecraft
To teleport any player or resist a particular group of coordinates, you need to simply supply the X, Y, and Z coordinates. For instance:
/tp PluckyChart7166 150 64 250
The above mentioned command teleports the gamer PluckyChart7166 towards the coordinates 150X, 64Y, 250Z.
Teleport to some Relative Group of Coordinates
To teleport an item to some location in accordance with its present position, give a tilde (~) towards the coordinates. For instance:
/tp PluckyChart7166 ~150 ~ 64 ~250
Teleport to a different Object
You can also teleport straight to another player or object. For instance:
/tp PluckyChart7166 Rob4
The above mentioned command teleports the gamer PluckyChart7166 towards the player Rob4
Minecraft Tp Command Examples
Here are a few more useful teleport instructions for Minecraft:
- /tp @a @s Teleport all players for you.
- /tp @p @s Teleport the closest player for you.
- /tp @e[type=pigs] @s Teleport all pigs for you.
- /tp @s ~ ~100 ~Teleport yourself 100 blocks in mid-air.
How do you teleport in Minecraft with Command Blocks?
Open an order Block and enter this command: /teleport @p x y z. Whenever you activate the block, you’ll teleport towards the indicated coordinates.
How do you teleport to some village in Minecraft?
Open the chat window and enter /locate village to determine the coordinates from the nearest village. Then, make use of the Tp command to teleport towards the coordinates.
How do you teleport to some biome in Minecraft?
Open the chat window and enter /locatebiome. Within the window that appears, pick a biome to determine its coordinates. Then, make use of the Tp command to teleport towards the coordinates.
How do you teleport to some spawn reason for Minecraft?
Open the chat window and enter /spawn to teleport to some saved spawn point. To transmit everything to its spawn point, enter /spawn @e.
Was this site useful?