This short article explains a number of ways to see your Spotify stats: View recent tracks inside your profile, take a look at year-lengthy trends with Spotify’s yearly personalized playlists, or make use of a third-party application or website.
How to visit your Spotify Stats on PC, Mac, and Web
Certainly one of Spotify’s best features is being able to track the background music you play with time and supply understanding of your habits. This can help you discover your preferred tracks and informs you the way your likes change with time.
The Spotify application on PC, Mac, and also the web interface offers the most information on your recent Spotify habits. You will see your top artists, songs, and a summary of your Spotify playlists by using these steps:
- Tap your account name within the upper right-hands corner from the application.
- Select Profile in the drop-lower menu.
- You are able to browse your frequently performed artists, songs, and a summary of your playlists. Tap See All under any category to grow their email list of artists, songs, or playlists proven.
How to visit your Spotify Stats on Mobile
You’ll find up-to-date Spotify stats within the mobile application, too, but the details are restricted to frequently performed artists and playlists.
- Tap the Settings icon (which appears like a gear).
- Select View Profile underneath your user icon.
- You are able to browse your lately performed artists and a summary of your playlists. Select Your Library > choose Artists, Albums, Podcasts & Shows to show.
How to locate More Stats With Stats.fm for Spotify
While viewing your Spotify top albums, artists, songs, and playlists is a superb start, you might want to delve much deeper to your Spotify stats. A mobile application known as Stats.fm for Spotify (formerly known as Spotistats for Spotify) will help you obtain a better knowledge of your Spotify habits, including whenever you listen, how lengthy you listen, your top genres, plus much more.
Stats.fm for Spotify even enables you to view stats through the month, year, over your whole membership, having a custom time frame, and much more.
Here’s ways to get began with Stats.fm for Spotify.
- Download Stats.fm for Spotify in the Application Store (iOS), or obtain the Android Stats.fm for Spotify version in the Google Play Store.
- Tap Sign in > Continue.
- Enter your Spotify username and passwords and tap Sign in.
- Tap Accept agree to own application permission to gain access to your Spotify account.
- Around the Overview tab, view some fundamental statistics, as well as your top artists, playlists, and activity.
- Tap The top to the see much more stats, such as the top tracks, artists, and albums you’ve took in to in excess of four days, six several weeks, or perhaps a lifetime,
- Tap Stats to visit your top genres, usage percentages, and much more.
- For further stats, you will need to upgrade to Stats.fm Plus ($3.99). The application will instruct yourself on importing your Spotify history. Then, you can view your overall quantity of streams, minutes, streamed, your full streaming history, and much more.
View Spotify Stats Using the Stats for Spotify Website
You may also link your Spotify account having a third-party stats web site to view more in depth information. Probably the most popular third-party Spotify web stats tools may be the Stats for Spotify website. Here’s how it operates:
- Visit the Stats for Spotify website and choose Login with Spotify.
- Select Accept permit the site to gain access to your Spotify data.
- Select Top Tracks, Top Artists, or Top Genres to see more in depth information of these groups.
Produce a personal playlist from tracks in your charts and participate in it in Spotify.
Other Third-Party Spotify Stats Tools
You are able to explore your Spotify stats in certain unique ways using these Spotify stats tools:
- Obscurify: The Obscurify website provides you with understanding of how obscure your musical tastes are when compared with other users.
- Receiptify: The Receiptify website and application is really a top-track generator that allows you to view your top tracks by means of an invoice.
- Zodiac Affinity: The Zodiac Affinity website reveals in case your song choices resonate together with your astrological sign.
- How Bad Is The Streaming Music? The How Bad Is The Streaming Music website provides a humorous undertake your musical tastes and stereotypes you accordingly.
How Do You See My Spotify Wrapped Story?
The annual Spotify Wrapped story, which highlights your listening trends with the year, will show on the house screen from the mobile, PC, or Mac application. It’ll appear presents itself the house screen in most cases within the playlists section. Wrapped usually comes to late November or early December and disappears after 2012.
You may also view your Wrapped story, and also the information it draws from, by going to Spotify’s Wrapped website.
Can One Still See My Spotify Wrapped From Previous Years?
You cannot view past versions from the Spotify Wrapped story released every year. This story disappears after 2012 and isn’t available after it’s removed.
However, the Spotify Wrapped story differs from the playlist. The storyline is really a video that highlights your preferred tracks and artists, as the playlist is a summary of songs you are able to participate in the Spotify application. Spotify delists the storyline, but past playlists remain available.
You’ll find past yearly playlists inside your listing of playlists. They’re labeled Your Top Songs and can include the entire year the playlist represents. There are also these playlists by trying to find Your Top Songs.
Users frequently create playlists labeled Spotify Wrapped or perhaps your Top Songs to usher in individuals who mistake these playlists for that real factor. Many make use of Spotify’s official art. You are able to place the fakes with a review of the playlists’ byline. These rogue playlists aren’t dangerous, however the songs they play aren’t according to your Spotify stats.
Your Spotify Wrapped story is totally different from the playlists it’s built on. The playlists persist despite the storyline disappears. The storyline is finished forever, but you could view Your Top Songs for any given year inside your playlists library, and also you view newer favorites inside your account.
How do you see artist stats on Spotify?
If you wish to see stats for particular artists, look for the artist and visit their profile. You can observe play counts beside each song within the Popular section.
How do you cancel Spotify Premium?
To cancel Spotify Premium, sign in to Spotify inside a internet browser and visit Account > Change Plan > Cancel Premium > Yes. Should you subscribed through iTunes, you have to cancel your bank account out of your iOS device or iTunes on the computer.
How do you delete my Spotify account?
To shut your Spotify account, visit support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/ and choose Account > I wish to close my account. Make certain you cancel your Spotify Premium subscription first for those who have one.
How do you change my Spotify username?
To modify your Spotify display name, visit Settings within the application, tap your username, then tap Edit Profile. Alternatively, link your Spotify account to Facebook to show your Facebook name and photo.
How do you download songs on Spotify?
This selection is just readily available for compensated subscribers. Open a playlist or album on Spotify, then choose the Download toggle switch. All the songs is going to be saved for your device to be able to listen offline.
Was this site useful?